Bamboo Salad Plates in Shapes
Bamboo is a fast-growing, renewable resource, and our bamboo plates are 100% biodegradable and free of melamine and plastic, making it an environmentally conscious choice to be kind to yourself, your family, and our planet.
- Sold individually
- Made from bamboo fiber, cornstarch and printed with food-grade ink
- Non-toxic and compostable
- Dishwasher safe. Do not microwave
- 7.85" in diameter
- Brand: Poketo
- Handwash before initial use.
- Wash immediately after use with soapy water.
- Do not submerge or soak in water.
- Towel dry before standing vertically to air dry. Do not dry flat.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Founded in 2003 by husband-and-wife team Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung, Poketo has grown from a small startup into a creative hub and online destination. A lifestyle brand born out of the desire to infuse art and design into every day, Poketo creates collections of design-conscious goods to cultivate a creative lifestyle.
The name Poketo (pronounced “poh-keh-toe”) stems from the mispronunciation of “pocket” by Angie’s grandmother. It tied in perfectly with the first product ever created under Poketo: a series of artist wallets that fit right in your pocket—and Ted and Angie just loved the way it sounded.